La Maison Roussel apartments
2 holiday letsin the centre of Rosières
Behind the gates of a beautiful property in the southern Ardèche, right in the middle of Rosières, you will find one of the oldest buildings in the village: an old silk farm dating from 1840 that was completely restored in 2021.
La Maison Roussel now forms two spacious self-contained apartments, one on each floor, that you can rent for your holiday in the Ardèche.
Both apartments benefit from the property’s quiet location and its proximity to the shops (two bakeries, newsagent and tobacconist), restaurants and cinema.
You can also enjoy bathing in the river La Beaume, which is just 150 metres from the apartments.
Apartments to sleep 6 to 8(95 m²)
As soon as you enter the gates of La Maison Roussel, you will be enchanted by the quiet and relaxing atmosphere of the place you have ventured into.
You will find yourself in a large secluded courtyard paved with cobbles, with shady corners and the typical charm of the stone buildings of the Ardèche.
The two apartments are laid out identically. One has a completely covered terrace; the other, which is on the upper floor, has a part-shaded terrace.
Each terrace, which is 30 m², extends the main living area of each apartment.
Air-conditioned apartmentswith 3 bedrooms
Living area and bathroom
- Living room: sofa bed (to sleep 2), TV with TNT channels, dining table
- Open-plan kitchen: induction hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, cooker hood, Nespresso coffee machine and coffee filter, teapot, toaster, crockery, washing machine
- Bathroom with walk-in shower, double basin, towel dryer
- Separate toilet
Bedrooms and Master Suite
- 15 m² master suite: Queen size bed (160×200) and en suite (basin, walk-in shower, toilet)
- 1 double bedroom: Queen size bed (160×200)
- 1 children’s bedroom with 1 double bed (160×200) or 2 single beds (80×200)
Spacious terrace and secluded courtyard
- Terrace of 30 m²
- Dining table, garden furniture
- 2 deckchairs in the apartment on the 2nd floor
- Gas plancha grill
- Paved and enclosed courtyard shared by both apartments
- 2 parking spaces per apartment
Rates & Availabilities
|Periods||Rates per week
For 6 people
|Rates per night
For 6 people
|From 04/02 to 24/06/2023||600 €||120 €|
|From 24/06 to 01/07/2023*||750 €||—|
|From 01/07 to 08/07/2023*||900 €||—|
|From 08/07 to 15/07/2023*||1050 €||—|
|From 15/07 to 12/08/2023*||1 300 €||—|
|From 12/08 to 19/08/2023*||1 050 €||—|
|From 19/08 to 26/08/2023*||900 €||—|
|From 26/08 to 02/09/2023*||750 €||—|
|From 02/09 to 02/01/2024||600 €||120 €|
|Extra person (2 maximum): + 10 € / night / person|
|Tourist tax: 1 € / night / adult|
|Baby kit rental: 21 €|
|End of stay cleanign: 60 €|
|* Rental from Saturday to Saturday only|
Useful info for your stay
- High season: weekly rental: from Saturday to Saturday
- Low season: free day of arrival
- Check-in from 3pm – Check-out by 10:30am
- Please bring towels
- Pets are not allowed
- Non-smoking apartments
- The apartments must be left in the same state of cleanliness as they were found on arrival
- Cleaning fee may be added: 60 €
- Half-board or full-board may be arranged with Restaurant Le Grillou (50 m away)
- Baby kit (travel cot, high chair, baby bath)
Rates & Availabilities
Conditions of Booking
- Deposit required to confirm your booking: 30% of your total fee
- Balance due: 7 days before your arrival
- Security deposit: 600 € (will not be cashed, send 7 days before your arrival)
- Up to 2 months before arrival: 100% of deposit will be reimbursed (less 20 € admin charge)
- Up to 1 month before arrival: 50% of deposit will be reimbursed (less 20 € admin charge)
- Less than 1 month before arrival: deposit will be retained